Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Week 33: Miguel Aleman, Mexico.

Week 33: ¡VIVA MÉXICO!

Well this week has been interesting! It was the Independence day for México the 16th. We had a fiesta and I´ll be honest the Mexicans know how to celebrate a little bit better than us Americans... This week has also been super humid for some reason. I have came to conclusion that there is hot and humid hot. I have been ironing 2 shirts in the morning because mid-day I have to return to the house to change shirts. We also went to the temple this morning which was a good experience.
We have a baptism date this Saturday for 3 of our investigators. Mauricio, Michelle, and Christopher. I hope we can complete this goal for them. My entire district are Latinos so I have been 100% in Spanish this transfer. Its helped me a lot and I also take time in our meetings to teach them English. I don´t have much to say this week but just remember that in order to receive blessings or anything great in life, we need to make sacrifices! Sacrifice the time and energy to reach out to those in need! I have been blessed to not have been effected by any of the earthquakes here in Mexico yet so don´t worry, everything will be fine! Take care.

Love, Elder Gibson

Pictures with Elder Cambell, The man who always hooks us up with free ice cream, my district, and companion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment