Monday, August 20, 2018

Week 81. La Estancia, Mexico.

Week 81: Transfers!

Well the day has come. Elder Hernandez and I finally had changes! Elder Hernandez is going to go and be zone leader in a different zone. I am going to be staying here in the area and will receive a new companion named Elder Walgreen. I am not sure where he is from but next week I will have more information! I am super bummed out that we had transfers but all changes are good! Elder Hernandez and I were together for about 6 months and it is going to be like saying goodbye to a brother! We have made memories that I will never forget. We have seen miracles happen together and the best part is Utah is close to Idaho! It will be awesome to see him after the mission. However, I am super excited to get a new companion to keep working here in the mission with the little time I have left!
I am so excited to keep working with all of the people here in this area! There is a lot of work to do this transfer and I am going to give it my all! Next week I will give more information on our investigators! Keep living the gospel and always hold tight unto the Iron Rod. Have a wonderful week! Some pictures of some service in the sun! Elder Hernandez and I when he hit a year and with Elder Gillen, Hernandez, and Miniel! Have a great week!
Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment