Friday, November 9, 2018

Week 92. Las Puentes, Mexico.

Week 92: Just Another Week!

This past week was pretty difficult. We did a lot of street contacts that seemed to be really interesting in our message. However, after when we had passed by their homes for the lesson, they were not home. Also, Elder Santos and I had 2 exchanges this past week. On Tuesday I was with Elder Agla from Orem, Utah. He and I will be going home the same day so it was awesome to get to know him a bit more. Than on Friday we had exchanges with the assistants. I got to work with Elder Garrido from Cancun. We taught a lesson to Juani and Saul with a married couple from the ward about families and the temples. We talked about how families can be together forever. It was awesome because the marrried couple who came with us recently got sealed in the temple. Their testimonies helped us out a lot! It really was a spiritual lesson. Saul wants to get baptized and Juani has received a testimony of the church but is still timid about making this change in her life. She has been feeling the spirit but she is still a little nervous to leave her old life behind. However, I believe as she keeps praying that God will show unto her the need to enter into the waters of baptism. I love this work and I love the people here in Mexico! I hope you all have a great week.

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment