Monday, February 5, 2018

ONE YEAR!!!. La Pastora, Mexico.

ONE YEAR. ONE YEAR. ONE YEAR.

Well the time has came, I have completed one year in the mission! I have been in 4 different areas and have had 8 different companions. I am officially on the downhill slope. I have to be honest, the first year in Mexico went be very fast and I am worried that this next half will go by even faster. However, I have experienced many great experiences and memories here. I have learned this past year that the greatest things in life are the little things. I think in the past I was always living life in the fast lane, but I have came to learn to slow it down and enjoy the little things of life. Little and simple things like the sunrise, the nature of everything around us. God has blessed us with this beautiful earth to enjoy this earthly experience. I hope that we can very take advantage of these little things in our life!
This past week on the 31st Elder Bautista and I celebrated but buring a shirt and cooking up some steak. We also had our zone conference this past week and we had to give a training to a zone and everything went well! Today we went out for a hike to get out of the city! Always nice to enjoy the outdoors when you can, especially when you live in a city with 4 million people😂. Life is good my friends! Take care, hope all is well.

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment