Sunday, July 8, 2018

Week 74. La Estancia, Mexico.

Week 74: 17 Months Completed

Completed 17 months this past week. Time is sure working against me at this point, wish it could just slow down. Elder Hernandez and I have got ahold of our area a little better. We have continued to find me people to add to our teaching pool. We have been teaching a lady named Neraida who is a widow. She was able to come to church with us today. Its has been awesome getting to know her and share gospel principles to help her in her life. We also have been able to teach a girl whos name is Yulisa. She is about 19 years old and has came to be really interested in the Book of Mormon. We hope that she will be able to come to church with us next Sunday!

I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Ortiz in my old area, Miguel Aleman. I was able to visit all of the old members and converts in that area. It is great to see how the people have kept progressing ever since I left that area. Sure do miss that area!

Well I hope that you all have a wonderful 4th of July! Elder Hernandez and I are going to buy some fireworks and have our own BBQ. Sometimes you got to make it work with what you got haha. May God bless you all. Remember to always to stay on the covenanted path to return to your Father in heaven. Love you all!

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment