Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Week 75. La Estancia, Mexico.

Week 75: Hello!

Hello! So we had transfer calls last night and I am staying with Elder Hernandez again! Good thing we get along 😂. Its looking like we are going to have 7 months together! However its going to be a great transfer. Elder Hernandez and I are still trying to get used to the new missions rules and way of work. It is alot different than the Monterrey East Mission. However it will be a great experience to get to know all the new missionaries and places here in the west.
Elder Hernandez and I have been finding a lot of great people but it has been very difficult for them to get to church. This week we are going to focus on helping everyone get to church so that they can feel the spirit! Pray for us and our efforts in this aspect! I will let you all know how it goes this next week. 👍
This past week while we were contacting some people we had a very sad experience. A dog came after us and all we had to protect us was my somberero haha! I put that thing out and the dog got ahold of it and ripped it up! I put a picture in of the old somberero and another picture of the new one because I am not trying to get sunburned this year. I learned my lesson last year. Hope that you are all doing good! I love this work. Have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment