Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week Two. CCM.

Week Two: Good Week

Hola everybody!!!
This week went by fast! My Spanish has been improving as I have been hanging out with the Latino Elders alot. I love those guys! They call me Elder Fantasma because Fantasma means ghost in Spanish because of how white I am. They think it is hilarious. Also, they think that I was an American soldier in the Army before i came. I love them and play soccer with them everyday during gym time. We play soccer on concrete inside a cage, its different but also very fun! I love to hear their stories and it puts into perspective for me how lucky i was to have grown up in America.   The picture of me and the elder holding the basketball has became one of my good friends. His name is Elder Cluff, he is from Draper. He played basketball and was a really good high jumper in highschool. We have simliar stories and i feel like he has been a huge blessing to me here at the CCM.

I get to go out into the city and attend the temple today! So excited! The weather has been great and I still really like the food. I am so thankful for the oppurtunity to be out here serving the Lord, and learning a new laungage! I just want to get out there in Monterrey already!
I hope you all are doing good! I love it here and im doing great! I am keeping you all in my prayers!

Love, Elder Gibson



(jared said the elder with the head wrap on just got his wisdom teeth taken out)


No comments:

Post a Comment