Thursday, January 18, 2018

Week 49. La Pastora, Mexico.

Week 49: La Pastora!

This first week here in La Pastora was awesome! Our house is super nice, like I am pretty sure it is one of the nicest houses here in the mission. Our area is the area thats closest to El Cerro de la Silla (The big hill here). Alot of our area we have to trek up the big hill. Ill be honest, my legs are killing me!! My new companion Elder Bautista is awesome, he is from Pachuca here in Mexico. The area is very difficult here because everyone has alot of money and arent open to hear our message. I have came to learn alot about how pride and money go hand in hand 😂. Oh well, it is what it is and im super exciting to find the people out there that are waiting to hear the gospel.
Now that I am coming up on one year, I have learned alot of things. One the most important things I have learned is that God loves us and is willing to bless us in our lives if we are willing to do our part. He has promised us, "I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise." I love this scripture and the knowledge that if we do our part, he will do his. I hope all of you can start this new year great and enjoy all of our blessing from our Heavenly Father.
Take care!

Love, Elder Gibson

I am going to miss my last area Miguel Alemán alot! I put some pictures down below of some of the great people from that area! Oh and the view from our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment