Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Week 51. La Pastora, Mexico.

Week 51: Busy Busy Week.

This week has been very busy! We had divisions Tuesday, Thurdays, and Friday! On Friday we had divisions with the Presidents Assistants. One of the assistants is my trainer from here in the mission, Elder Rincon. It was great to be able to work with him for a day now that I can speak the language a little bit better. This week has changed from 30 degrees to 80 degrees, I cant express to you all how crazy the weather is here!
We got some pretty crazy news this week. As of July 1st the missions Monterrey East and Reynosa are going to merge and become the new Monterrey East mission. Our mission President, President Maucotel and his Wife are going to be in charge of the Monterrey West mission and the east mission will get a new President, President Regalado. The boundries are changing a little bit and missions are growing all throughout the world. I still dont know whats going to happen with whether I am going to change missions or not but we will find out in the next months. I will stay in this mission and might get sent out to the Raynosa area or I will hop over to the Monterrey West mission with my President Maucotel. I am excited for wherever the Lord will send me! }
I would like to share a quick scripture that I have come to know to be true. It says "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." I hope we can have the desire to share the gospel with those in need! Take Care everyone, Have a great week!

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment