Sunday, October 7, 2018

Week 87. La Estancia, Mexico.

Week 87: Temple and Transfers!

This past week I had the opportunity to go with Elder Hernandez and Arturo to the temple! Arturo got baptized when Elder Hernandez and I were in La Pastora about 5 months ago. He called us up saying that he wanted to go to the temple for the first time. Elder Hernandez and I called up President Maucotel to ask for special permission to go. President gave us permission so we were able to go and it was a great experience! It was great to catch up on old times with them.

Also, I got transfers this week! I am going to move over to a zone called Anáhuac. This transfer there are going to put together 2 zones into 1 so the zone should be pretty huge! That just means a lot of work. 👍It is going to be fun because alot of the areas in the zone are small country towns. It will be awesome to get to know all of the areas in the zone! I am super excited to work in a new area and new zone these last 2 transfers that I have in the mission! I hope that you all have a great week and enjoy conference weekend!

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment