Monday, March 13, 2017

Week Five. CCM.

Week Five: Breaking Out!

Last week here in Mexico City! I leave here at 2:30am Monday morning to catch my flight at the airport at 6am, I am going to be exhausted. But, I am so pumped to finally be able to get to MONTERREY. It is going to difficult to say goodbye to all of my friends here at the CCM, but I am happy for all of them. Also, I have gained a close relationship with my teachers here as well. Ill be honest, I am a bit nervous because this will be the true test of if I actually know Spanish or not... I am afraid to say that I think I already know the answer
This past week I have been so thankful for all the blessings I have in my life.  I have came to realize how much I have been blessed with. All I want to do now is go out and try my very hardest to bless the lives of the people around me! When you are feeling down, make sure that you count your blessings. It really has been a humbling experience for me while i have been away in Mexico. Being a missionary is awesome!
Nothing really new happened this week. It was my companions birthday, me and Elder Cluff got matching ties, and I accepted a challenge last night to eat 6 slices of Costco pizza... Anyways, I am still praying for you all and hope all is going well! Id love to hear how you are doing. Te amo!
Love, Elder Gibson




No comments:

Post a Comment