Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Week Four. CCM.

Week Four: Another Good Week
The weather here is still perfect, no surprise there! However, there seems to be consistent bad smell here in the city but I am just used to it by now. I heard it's still snowing back in Boise, that is crazy! When it gets up to 90 degrees here, some snow sounds kind of nice. Anyways, this week has been bittersweet.
All of my Latino friends left on Monday to go out to their assigned missions. Saying goodbye was difficult for sure! Life has been less spontaneous without them here. However I know they are out doing good things! I loved trading ties with all of them before they took off! They helped me so much with my EspaƱol, and I am beyond grateful. I got to find a new group to play soccer with now every day.
I am so happy to be here serving the Lord! I am also thankful to be able to learn a new language, it has been a lot of fun. The teachers here are so helpful and friendly which makes it a lot easier. I am so ready to go out and get to Monterrey already! I hope you are all doing good! I am continually praying for you all. Stay warm!

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment