Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week 11. Juarez, Mexico.

Week 11. Another Week!

A major change in weather this week! Overcast and a little bit of rain...God really does answer prayers. Anyways this week has been super good! I hope you all had a great Easter and remembered the true meaning of the day. I made a legit purchase this week. I told you all I have been given the nickname around here Canelo Alvarez, so I decided to finally live up to the name. I bought a punching bag and mounted in my house so I can put some work in! Easily the best workout Ive ever done.
Elder Rincon and I had an interesting experience this week. We were out contacting and we came upon these 2 men who were obviously under the influence and wanted to talk about the Bible with us. We obviously said sure and we talked for about 1 hour and 30 minutes discussing the Bible and the teachings therein. The 2 men actually knew alot about the Bible but had some crazy thoughts. They thought the Caucasian race were aliens and we came from an angels (or aliens). I was really confused and let Elder Rincon do all the talking. It really is crazy to hear some of the things people think and have to say out here. However, I love the time I have to be out here serving all the people! Hope all is well. Read 1 Samuel 16:17. Its a good one! Praying for you all. By the way the dogs in the picture below are much more kind than the others.
Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment