Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Week 16. Juarez, Mexico.

Week 16: Jaurez!

 This week has been a miracle! Been raining and cool for the first time in my mission. Los Tigres (The pro soccer team here in Monterrey) are in the championship game for all of Mexico! A ton of parties have been going on due to their victories. The championship game here is going to be crazy! I have lucked out because everyone has been making Carne Asada and have been inviting me and my companion to eat with them!
We have been teaching some great people, who truly want a change in their life. I am so blessed to be an instrument in the Lords hand to help the people here! We have been teaching a special person named Martin. He is 29 and has major problems with his health. He has tuberculosis and probably weighs 115 pounds. Elder Rincon and I had the opportunity to give him a special blessing for his health and it was such an amazing experience. He has started to to improve his health and has a baptism date for next week!  Through sincere faith miracles can happen in our life. Life is good! Praying for you all. Got some pictures of what the weather has been like this week!
Love, Elder Gibson
 

FAMILY! what's up.
This week has been super good and chill. WE have been teaching alot and we have 2 baptisms for next week and 2 more for the following. I hope that they come through, its possible there is some problems and might have to wait a little longer. However, my convert Julio got the priesthood which is super cool! I am convinced someday he is going to become an apostle, he seriously loves the church already more than anyone ive ever met.  Its possible that on June 4th I am training a newby! I am nervous for this possibility but also excited! I hope you all have a great start to summer! I cant believe its already summer. I am really going to miss boating, the cabin, and wakeboarding this 2 years with sucks but its okay. I want you all to be reading the book of Mormon each day because the book really does have the power to answer the difficult questions of your soul through the Holy Ghost. I promise you will be able to find peace in your life. Les amo muchísimo y espero que estan todo bien. Constantemente estoy orando  para ustedes. Cuídese, Nos Vemos bye!!!!!!
Con mucho amor, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment