Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Week 13: Juarez, Mexico

Week 13: Times Flying By!

Wow I cant believe how fast this week went by! Its weird, here on my mission a day feels like week and the a week feels like a day. Well this week has been super hot, on Thursday it got up to 110 degrees. I was dying! Other than that its been great!
This week I went on transfers with Elder Sanders and I got to mob around on a bike for the first time! It was fun for like the first 1 hour, than I just starting to sweat and it became miserable. It was interesting, his area is super far from Monterrey and some colonies in his area are like 3rd world country status! It was a good time and I got to learn a lot from him.
I am super excited because my companion and I are having a baptism this week! We are baptizing our investigator Julio. Julio is a super cool guy (18 years old) and I have been able to see the gospel really change his life! I really feel like God has prepared him for this moment. Missionary work is difficult, but also it is an amazing experience like none other. I am so thankful for my time here. I hope you all back home are doing good! Praying for you all. Sorry for my lame pictures, its because I cant take any pictures outside my house in my area for safety reasons! Ill try my best in the future! 

-Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment