Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Week 21: Juarez, Mexico.

 Week 21: Special Week!

This week was awesome! We had the baptism of Martin Barron. We have been teaching him for forever and he was in the hospital for 3 weeks for his illness! However, we finally had his baptism. He is super special. Its incredible to me that for his state and condition due to his illness, he is still always super happy. He has really helped me be grateful for my health and all my blessings. We plan on having more baptisms to come too so I am super excited!
We also went to parque fundidora in Monterrey today! It is super cool there, and massive. We got to mess around and teach my Mexican friends how to play football! I have some pictures that ill post! I hope all you are doing great!!! Cuidese Mucho!

Love, Elder Gibson

P.S. I am a giant here if you cant notice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment