Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Week 27: San Miguel, Mexico.

Week 27: ¡Échele Ganas!

This week has gone by super fast and I feel as if I don't have mucho to talk about. 
However, to start out it was Elder Gamboa's birthday Saturday and I cooked up a lot of food in the morning! I was super proud because I found bacon here and I cooked it up and I came to find out that Elder Gamboa doesn't like bacon.  I also planned out a mini surprise party for him with some of the members which was a success! I even smashed his face into his birthday cake.
This week we were teaching an investigator and all of a sudden the drug military squad pulled up in a SWAT truck. My initial thoughts were that our investigator was selling drugs. However, truth be told their squad just passed by to get their haircut by her. We even got to snap a picture with them!
We have been working super hard to find the people that have been prepared to hear this message. We have seen the people in our area progress and make the changes needed to be right in the sight of our Lord. I am so thankful for all the many things I have learned here and look forward to the future. 
I want to end by saying that trials are necessary in this life, we are going to get knocked down but I promise we can endure and overcome these trials. Know that God has a plan, and that every little thing in this life happens for a reason. Stay positive, and enjoy this wonderful life! Take care, Cuidense.
-Elder Gibson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment