Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 30: San Miguel, Mexico.

Week 30: Transfers!

I have transfers! My companion ended his mission this past week so I knew that I was going to have transfers. Our mission President called me last Thursday and asked me if our house and area would be good for sister missionaries. I should of lied but I told him the truth that yes our area and house are super nice. So yes the sister missionaries hijacked my area and I was a little upset because it was progressing bastante! However I know that the sister missionaries are going to continue the work ☺
I just got moved to an area thats called Miguel Alemán and my new companion is Elder De la Rosa from Chiapas, Mexico. He ends his mission after this transfer so next transfer i'm going to have transfers otra vez! I am super excited to get to know a new area and new people! I have came to realize it doesn't matter in what area or with who, you can always kind happiness. 
I am going to miss my companion Elder Gamboa, he has been super cool! We have made plans for me to go and visit him in his house in Cancun when I end my mission. Also, this week for my district I grilled up Carne Asada and hamburgers for completing some goals we put in the pasado! What a blessing!!! 

I hope you all enjoy the pictures! I got the opportunity to take a picture with our investigators before we leave. It is crazy to see how this gospel can change a persons life and how to can help any person find true happiness! Take care everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment