Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week 29: San Miguel, Mexico.

Week 29: Awesome Eclipse!

Okay to start off, the subject to this email is a joke. The eclipse here was very lame!  I would love to see all of the great pictures of it back home because it wasn't existent here. Today I had the opportunity to at Buffalo Wild Wings so you could say life has been pretty easy. However, this week has been a little bit lame to be honest!

My companion has had major problems with his knees this week. He has had a hard time walking so we talked with our Mission President and he set a few appointments with the doctors in the center of Monterrey. It was a great opportunity to get to know the center of Monterrey, it is super big and beautiful (Its the rich and nice part of Monterrey, the opposite of where I am). With that being said I want to get back to work, we have been limited to working because of Elder Gamboas knee. However, he ends his mission this next week. So his all means next Monday I will know who my new companion is. Interesting... I am super excited! I really hope that it is a Latino, to be honest they are a lot more interesting and helps me a lot with my Spanish .
This week my covert Karla from Juarez told me that she is going to serve a mission! It is crazy to see in just 5 months she has taken so many steps to progress and gain a strong testimony. I am very happy for her decision to start preparing to serve the Lord! Just one of many miracles I have seen here on my mission! I know through faith and scripture study we can find peace and joy. Happiness only lasts for a time but joy is everlasting happiness that can only be found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I hope the best for all of you. Count your many blessing, I promise there are A LOT ☺. Cuidese mucho. I want to see pictures of the eclipse if you have any! 

Love, Elder Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment